<![CDATA[The baby laughter project appears to have an evil twin. This photoblog documents the many ‘reasons’ why toddlers cry. “I wouldn’t let him eat his yogurt with a pizza cutter.” Submitted By: Nick L. Location: California, United States “She can’t fit into Dora’s minivan.” Submitted By: Natalie H. Location: Alabama, United States “One of our cats was in the kitchen, and she wanted him to be in the dining room.” Submitted By: Aaron M. Location: California, United States Loads more here : Reasons My Son Is Crying.]]>
- Early laughter – The Laughing Baby on Submit a video
- Your Babies #006: Jasper already full of laughter at 9 weeks – The Laughing Baby on Submit a video
- Your Babies #013: Youngest ever fan of ripping paper – The Laughing Baby on Your Babies #008: Lily laughing at tearing paper.
- Tiddles tickles tootsies – The Laughing Baby on Should we tickle babies?
- Your Babies #019: Babies think dogs are funnier than cats. – The Laughing Baby on Your Babies #015: Which is the funniest animal?
One Comment on “Reasons My Son Is Crying – Tumblr blog”