Babies will laugh at almost anything as this video of 5 month old baby Liliana shows. The video was sent by her Auntie Karina, who says “my sister found out just how much laughter the shake of a bag could bring to her 5 month old baby girl. Her laughter is the sound of pure happiness” As adults we find it harder to laugh and be so happy with the world. But fortunately, babies are there to remind us.
- Early laughter – The Laughing Baby on Submit a video
- Your Babies #006: Jasper already full of laughter at 9 weeks – The Laughing Baby on Submit a video
- Your Babies #013: Youngest ever fan of ripping paper – The Laughing Baby on Your Babies #008: Lily laughing at tearing paper.
- Tiddles tickles tootsies – The Laughing Baby on Should we tickle babies?
- Your Babies #019: Babies think dogs are funnier than cats. – The Laughing Baby on Your Babies #015: Which is the funniest animal?
One Comment on “Your Babies #024: Liliana laughing at a paper bag”
What a cute video! I agree — the little ones will laugh at almost anything. At least, that is how our little one acts. There aren’t too many things in this life that bring the kind of joy that pure baby laughter can bring. Thank you for sharing this video.