<![CDATA[As a bit of a break from all the laughing babies here are some cheerful stone figures from Otagi Nenbutsu-Ji Buddhist temple in Kyoto, Japan. There are over 1200 of them. They were assembled by sculptor Kocho Nishimura with the help of many amateur stone carvers. They’ve only been there since 1981 but have managed to acquire a healthy coat of moss and quite a bit of fame. Not as funny as laughing babies but a lot better than garden gnomes!1,200 Whimsical Stone Statues at Buddhist Temple in Kyoto – My Modern Metropolis.]]>
- Early laughter – The Laughing Baby on Submit a video
- Your Babies #006: Jasper already full of laughter at 9 weeks – The Laughing Baby on Submit a video
- Your Babies #013: Youngest ever fan of ripping paper – The Laughing Baby on Your Babies #008: Lily laughing at tearing paper.
- Tiddles tickles tootsies – The Laughing Baby on Should we tickle babies?
- Your Babies #019: Babies think dogs are funnier than cats. – The Laughing Baby on Your Babies #015: Which is the funniest animal?