<![CDATA[A Chinese toddler with a penchant for tearing up books saw his habit take a costly leap after he got his hands on his parents’ life savings and ripped the lot to shreds. The unnamed four-year-old tore his way through notes worth £3,000 after discovering the stash in a box under the bed. Toddler Shreds £3,000 After Finding Family’s Life Savings Under The Bed (PICTURE). Four years is old enough to know better but one could say the same about his parents. I wonder if he started out like this.. http://youtu.be/0B7YiFODRFA
- Early laughter – The Laughing Baby on Submit a video
- Your Babies #006: Jasper already full of laughter at 9 weeks – The Laughing Baby on Submit a video
- Your Babies #013: Youngest ever fan of ripping paper – The Laughing Baby on Your Babies #008: Lily laughing at tearing paper.
- Tiddles tickles tootsies – The Laughing Baby on Should we tickle babies?
- Your Babies #019: Babies think dogs are funnier than cats. – The Laughing Baby on Your Babies #015: Which is the funniest animal?