<![CDATA[One of the nicest things about laughter is that it is contagious. Some colleagues at Kingston University are now interested in childen's jokes. They'd like to hear from you. Or, in fact from your kids. They want to know their favourite jokes. You can send the joke, a video or maybe even a drawing. What makes children laugh? (Facebook page) Kingston children’s laughter survey Here’s a few to get them started: ]]>
- Early laughter – The Laughing Baby on Submit a video
- Your Babies #006: Jasper already full of laughter at 9 weeks – The Laughing Baby on Submit a video
- Your Babies #013: Youngest ever fan of ripping paper – The Laughing Baby on Your Babies #008: Lily laughing at tearing paper.
- Tiddles tickles tootsies – The Laughing Baby on Should we tickle babies?
- Your Babies #019: Babies think dogs are funnier than cats. – The Laughing Baby on Your Babies #015: Which is the funniest animal?