<![CDATA[We’ve had over 300 responses from 22 different countries. So far we’ve found a surprisingly wide range of ages for babies first laughs. We’re happy to report that mummy and daddy seem to be equally funny. Peekaboo is by far the most popular game for making babies laugh. Most encouragingly, we’ve found that, as with adults, babies’ laughter is a very important part of social bonding. As Victor Borges said: “Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.” Here's a few stats: I will be back later in the week with some of your reports on the funniest ever moments with your babies and your theories about what makes babies laugh. Some]]>
- Early laughter – The Laughing Baby on Submit a video
- Your Babies #006: Jasper already full of laughter at 9 weeks – The Laughing Baby on Submit a video
- Your Babies #013: Youngest ever fan of ripping paper – The Laughing Baby on Your Babies #008: Lily laughing at tearing paper.
- Tiddles tickles tootsies – The Laughing Baby on Should we tickle babies?
- Your Babies #019: Babies think dogs are funnier than cats. – The Laughing Baby on Your Babies #015: Which is the funniest animal?
One Comment on “Some early results of our study.”
Your Babies #013: Youngest ever fan of ripping paper | Laughing Baby Videos says:
[…] Lindsey sent me this remarkable video of her three month old son Dominic laughing at his daddy ripping paper. As far as I know, he’s the youngest baby ever to find this amusing. Well, at first he finds it rather shocking but then he has a good old chuckle. This is rather amazing because Dominic is much, much younger than any other babies who find this amusing. Micah, the baby that started the craze was 8 months old. Lily, a previous contributor to this project was 5 months. Dominic is almost half her age, he has probably only just started laughing. […]