<![CDATA[First there was dog shaming, now there is baby shaming. A friend just posted this picture of her daughter on her facebook. It’s the first baby shaming that I know of but I hope it won’t be the last. Not all our baby induced laughter is shared laughter, very often we’re laughing at their expense. It’s quite okay, they don’t mind. In fact, it’s hard to not to. Babies are universally appealing, charismatic and naturally funny. That’s comedy gold. Update: It seems that Ilana at MommyShorts.com likes baby shaming too ]]>
- Early laughter – The Laughing Baby on Submit a video
- Your Babies #006: Jasper already full of laughter at 9 weeks – The Laughing Baby on Submit a video
- Your Babies #013: Youngest ever fan of ripping paper – The Laughing Baby on Your Babies #008: Lily laughing at tearing paper.
- Tiddles tickles tootsies – The Laughing Baby on Should we tickle babies?
- Your Babies #019: Babies think dogs are funnier than cats. – The Laughing Baby on Your Babies #015: Which is the funniest animal?