<![CDATA[[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnagemulucw&w=560&h=315] We've probably had this one before but a friend just sent it to me again and it's definitely worth a second go. And when I took a closer look I noticed something new. I like how the baby's laughter stops completely dead once the bubbles are gone but then laughs just as hard the next time. That's a bit weird if you think about it. At least if you imagine it from an adult's perspective. But as everyone knows, babies absolutely love repetition. They can play the same game over and over again, listen to the same nursery rhyme, or ask for the same story or DVD more times than would try the patience of the Dalai Lama. ]]>
- Early laughter – The Laughing Baby on Submit a video
- Your Babies #006: Jasper already full of laughter at 9 weeks – The Laughing Baby on Submit a video
- Your Babies #013: Youngest ever fan of ripping paper – The Laughing Baby on Your Babies #008: Lily laughing at tearing paper.
- Tiddles tickles tootsies – The Laughing Baby on Should we tickle babies?
- Your Babies #019: Babies think dogs are funnier than cats. – The Laughing Baby on Your Babies #015: Which is the funniest animal?
One Comment on “Laugh… wait… Laugh… wait…. Laugh…”
Your Babies #019: Babies think dogs are funnier than cats. | Laughing Baby Videos says:
[…] But not if you are a baby. The evidence is in and, apart from the occasional fan of goats, babies, think dogs are hilarious. Our latest video of baby Lukas adds to the […]